Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day

Today was Sydnee Renee's First Valentine's Day! She is so precious!!! She is laying on my lap as I type this! Grand children are such a joy!!! I love her more with each passing day!!!!!!!
Larry and I went to a banquet at church tonight and had a wonderful time! But the our wonderful time begins about 2 tomorrow afternoon!!!! We will be taking a short vacation for our anniversary!!!! Just the 2 of us!!!! Cannot wait!!! There are a lot of things going on right now that I am not free to blog about, but just keep our family in your prayers for great opportunities!!! I hope that each of youa re with someone you love for this special little holiday! I know that since we have children we still try to always go out on this date, but it is also a special day to show the kids an extra special love with little gifts and candy! The kids love it! Every holiday around here is done to the hilt so to say!! I do have news about the 2 little girls - we will not be adoptiong them. We are sad and hurt for them especially so please keep them in your prayers!!!!! They will be here until a forever family is found though! I just pray that we can put all the love that we have into them while they are here and let them see how special and wonderful and completely lovable they truly are. We are going to try to stay a part of their lives if they are adopted locally!!! We feel that maybe God closed this door for us to focus more on our grand kids now and the kdis we have already adopted! I know as I llok into the face of my precious grand daughter right now I am moved to tears with the love I have for her and her mommy!!!! I am truly blessed and I know that God lvoes me and he loves Keara and Brianna and will always have them in His hands no matter who they are calling mommy and daddy! We are sad as I said, but more for them and the hurt they will feel, but we also have a peace that God is still in control!!!
happy Valentine's Day to all! Hae a wonderful weekend - I know I am going to :)!!!!!

No comments: