Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Our Adventurous Life. I'm always up for a good game of tag!!!

The rules require me to post a six word description of myself and then to tag five co-bloggers to join the fun. So....let's see.....here we go:

Wife (for almost 20 years)
Mommy (to more than 15 children at one time or another)
Meme (to one wonderful little boy and one precious little girl and we have added another little girl!)
Friend (try hard to be a good one)
Loved (and loving)
Blessed (more than words can say!)



Sorry, I cheated a bit - just like Our Adventurous Life- I feel that some things need further explanation!

AND now, for the fun part of tagging!

Dearest Jessica



I know...I only tagged 1 blogger...but that is all I know for now.

The Rules (whatever that may mean to you!)
Write your own six word memoir
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
Link to the person that tagged you in your post
Tag five more blogs with links
Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play

1 comment:

Life's an adventure said...

Thanks for playing along Melissa! I am glad to hear that your family is doing so good!