Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday - Larry is Thankful

I am posting for Larry today! HE got his Christmas present early! He picked it up today! I wanted to get this for him and God blessed me with the finances to do it! He got a brand new Lawn Tractor (farm talk for riding mower!)! He was beside himself when I told him. He has never had a brand new mower at all!! He picked it up today at Tractor Supply! It is a big 46 inch cut with cruise control, cup holder and all the perks! Fully loaded you might say lol! He is so happy! There will be photos soon. I will take some tomorrow and add them to this post! I am so thankful that I could do this for him! He is my whole life and I love to make him happy! He says I do that just by being his! I love this man that God gave me nearly 20 years ago!!!

No comments: