Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It has been over a week since I blogged

Yeah, I know it has been a while, but it is a busy season, right?! We have been very busy! So much has been happening lately! Our black lab is pregnant and we hope that our late yellow lab is the father and since she is kept in a kennel we are pretty sure, but once while we were riding the horses and she was out with us she ran across the street to the neighbor's Chow - they hope he is the father! We want Kodee to be the father!!!! Then we are pretty certain that Claire is pregnant and her pony foal will be Sydnee Renee's pony! Those are some of the good things that have happened! There is so much going on that I am having a tough time putting it all together. I need to take the time nightly as I was doing to put into words. I do this more for myself than for anyone else, but to my faithful readers who email me or message me on Myspace - Thank you for reading, but please comment on here and add your name to my readers' list. Well, my hubby is not feeling well and I have a sinus infection so we are going to bed! Have a great night!

No comments: