Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Twofer Tuesday

Tuesday, the 4th of December! Wow - 3 weeks until Christmas. Aiden turned 1 today and he is in Virginia so I did not get to see him! That was a little heart breaking, but we had a great day though! Larry and I went together to Kourtnee's doctor appoinment today and Pappy got to hear Nee Nee' 's heart beat. He was thrilled to say the least and hopes to get to be there for her last ultrasound. It was nice to share that with him. It sometimes will cause me to be sad for just a millisecond that we could not share moments like that together with a baby of our own, but this is pretty incredible to share it with our daughter! and to be there together! Kourtnee is such a special person and then to have her little girl on her way into our world is even more special! That was the best thing today! There was another thing that happened that I will have to share on Friday after I pick it up and can upload pictures! I am very excited! We did (Larry and I) go to the mall and do a little Christmas shopping! Got the kids their big gift! We open gifts on Christmas Eve and then have a "big" gift on Christmas Morning under the tree. That is their "Santa gift". Even after they are old enough and find out the truth about Santa they still get their big gift on Christmas morning. I cannot wait to see their faces!!!! I lvoe it when they open their gifts!!! They are so thankful and so excited with each one! I lvoe children!!!!

No comments: