Saturday, January 12, 2008

Check out my other blog

My other blog is our 4H group blog. You can read about what the kids are doing in 4H and see pictures and everything! Hope you enjoy that one as well. We have had a wonderful weekend so far and today was a fun time with 4H meeting and then riding lessons after that. Then a night of washing and doing hair. We have Keara and Brianna so we had three heads to do :)! I did Bri and Kalee and Marlee did Keara's. They all look cute - of course! :) Just think the hair issue was one of the major controversies to us adopting black children. Marlee and I both can braid, put in relaxers, straighten, hot comb, etc. It just takes asking questions and learning! I really hope that the issues of white families adopting black children or black families adopting white families will one day cease being an issue and we will just have Parents loving Children! I love my kids so much! I cannot imagine my life without them and I know that God chose them to be our children and chose us to be their parents. - just my little soap box tonight! I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday! Love to all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

http://laramelfarms.blogspot.com/
That is the link to my other blog!