Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our grand daughter is here!!!!

Sydnee Renee' arrived Thursday morning at 4:18 weighing in at 6 pounds and 15 ounces and 19 inches long! Mommy and baby did great and are now home! Since all of my children have been adopted, I have never been able to experience the miracle of birth first hand. Kourtnee gave me a tremendous gift! Not only has she given us the most beautiful baby girl - our grand daughter, but she gave us both (Larry was in the room as well) the wonderful experience of seeing her born!!!! It was too incredible for words! I was in tears with a smile from ear to ear! I can not put into words what I was feeling at that moment when the nurse said, "stop pushing becuase that is her head right there." I was in awe!!! Then when the doctor arrived and first out came the head and then the shoulders and then there is a whole little body!!!! I was looking to see if he had been right and then I heard her cries and saw yes she is a girl!!!!! it was so awesome! I really have no other word but completely awesome! I was awe struck! God is so awesome! Kristofer, my 4 year old asked when we visited Kourtnee and Sydnee at the hospital, "she was in her tunmmy???" It was so cute and then TJ our almost 11 year old said, "Is she like the puppies and won't open her eyes for a week or 2??" Very cute!!! They all love their little niece!!!! Craig and Kourtnee are so happy and they have been so blessed! Sydnee is beautiful!!! I could go on and on about this beautiful blessing and I could go on and on about how awesome it was to see her enter the world, but I think you would stop reading after a short bit lol! As you can tell I am still in awe! she is such a beautiful miracle! Birth is a miracle. While I truly believe adoption is God's miracle of using another vessel to get a child to his or her family, I was so thrilled to witness the miracle He first used to bring a child to a mommy and daddy! My heart is full of joy! Thank you Kourtnee Renee'! You are and always will be our sweet girl and now you ahve a sweet little baby girl of your own!!! I love you more than words can say and the same goes to our little Nee Nee' Angel!!!!

No comments: