Thursday, January 24, 2008

My grandbaby is a week old!!!

This was posted last night well actually early this morning on the wrong blog! I posted it on the 4H blog lol!

As I sit here in bed wide awake becuase if I lay down I cough like crazy, I realized that it was a little after 4 Am and that at 4:18 Sydnee would be one week old! It is so surreal to me that Kourtnee has a baby! I know she carried her in her belly for nine months, but it is just strange in a good way that our little girl is a mommy! And now her baby is one week old!!! There is a part of me that says wow, it has been a week already and another part that can't really imaging that she has only been here a week! Does that make sense to anyone else? I hope so! I love her so much! I cannot wait to go see her later today! I am so glad that we are close (in distance) so I can see her whenever I want and things work out! Well, I ahve about 2 more hours until everyone will be awake so I am going to try to sleep sitting up a little! I hate being sick!!!!!! Byt the way tonight is the opening of Drae's play! I cannot wait to see him! His teacher says he is really good and has a promising future in drama!!! I am excited to see him!!!!! I will be sure to blog and put up a picture about that!!!! Have a blessed day everyone!!!

Pictures taken on her one week birthday at Uncle Drae's theatre production:

No comments: