Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

After reading this post myself, I must first say it is a lot of just plain babble! lol enjoy! :)

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was a little busy, but not too bad. Friday night is movie night here at the Reeves' home, but not this weekend - it was sleep night! The boys were tired from school and a long week, Kalee fell asleep in the chair and Marlee and I were not feeling well, Larry had rookie school and had to be up early so we all went to bed early! Doesn't happen often here, but when needed it happens!!!! Saturday morning came early even after early bedtimes. Larry left for rookie school and the kids got up and and got ready to go. Kalee was going to Aunt Stacey's to play for a little while and Marlee and Drae had a Teen Works event. They went Ice Skating! TJ, Kris and I did a little shopping and I printed some pictures and they played until time to pick the other 3 up. Picked the other 3 up and came home and also picked up Brianna and Keara when we got Kalee. Larry got home about 2 hours after we did and he and I went to dinner and then home. Marlee was pretty sick later that night and so was I. We went to bed and slept in because Marlee and I and even Larry still were not feeling well! Larry fixed the kids some pancakes since he had to leave too early to have Pancake Saturday. So the kids said it was a Pancake Sunday! The weather was nice enough for the kids to actually spend a couple hours outside! They loved it. Marlee has been in bed all day - she is still not feeling well. I feel a little better but still in my jammies!!! The kids are all in the house right now playing games and Larry is cooking dinner! So nice to have a man who will do anything to help me! He is a great dad, husband and pappy! He was just tired from rookie school not sick. Thank God!!! Now about him, I cannot believe my man is a fireman. He is volunteer fire fighter! He has dreamed of this forever! So even with my fears I agreed to it. I say I agreed because he does not NEED my approval, but he does want it and if I said I just can't handle it he wouldn't do it! That is how it is in a marriage. But I could not keep him from a lifelong dream just because of fear on my part. I know God gave him the dream so He will protect him. I am proud of him!!! Well I am going to eat dinner with my family and check on my baby girl! I hope everyone stays well and has a great week full of blessings and happiness!!! Here is a picture for you!

No comments: