Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"They call me a fireman....."

WEll that is what we will be calling Larry now! I am happy for him but not so sure for me yet?! I just have to trust God to protect him. I am proud of him. He is volunteer for now and they voted him on tonight. He is thinking of making a late age career change and trying to go full time - paid. That may be while though. he is so excited as this is a child hood dream. HE got the licens plates for 2 vehicles, the pager, fitted for uniforms and turn out gear. He is so happy , like a little kid at Christmas lol! I will be joining the Ladies Auxilliary which consists mostly of the wives of the firemen. The station is less than a mile from our house so that is really nice. I told Larry he should ride a horse down there and tie it to a hitching post. He said one of these days he will because most of the guys have horses! I told him to go put in a hitching post! He said I was crazy - he is right - I have to be to have as many kids and to stay married to him this long :)!!!! Just kidding - he is my world! Well we are going to bed now, but I had to share the news - good news for him, I guess ok news for me. :)
Good night all!

No comments: