Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday

Today was a good day for a Monday :). Larry went and got his driving record for his fireman application and he could not wait to rub it in that he has a perfect driving record since I am always on him about his driving! :) He is so excited about the meeting tomorrow night at the Fire House! I cannot believe he is attempting this and that I am "ok" with it. I just decided that if he has had this dream since childhood and now has the chance to make it a reality and I LOVE him why stand in his way? And the best thing is he asked me and REALLY wanted to know how I felt about it. He was very sensitive to my feelings - which is not surprising! I am happy for him though and hope he makes it all the way! Tonight Larry, Marlee, Drae and I went to a 4H Horse Council Meeting. It was very interesting! I believe we are going to really enjoy 4H!!!!
Kourtnee's baby girl - Sydnee Renee' could be here just any day now! WE jump when the phone rings, don't want to go very far from the house so we are not far from her, and Base everything on "when Sydnee gets here"! It is amazing to me how much this little baby is already loved and already a part of our lives before she is even held or touched or seen! Babies are such miracles! I know that I have been blessed with children and the children that God wanted me to have, but I will always have a part of that grieves not being able to give birth to a child that has Larry's big blue eyes and my little nose and ears. But I cannot be more excited for Sydnee to be here and the fact that Larry and I have been able to be with her through so many appointments and we will be able to share the birth together with our daughter and Craig! We are extremely excited!
Well, I am going to bed! I need sleep getting the cold that everyone else has had and I have to fight it off to make sure I am not banned from the delivery room - God forbid that! I have waited toooooo long for this wonderful experience! Good night all!

No comments: