Saturday, November 24, 2007

A change in my weekly blogs

I want to change. I want Friday to Fun and Free Friday - you choose what to blog about. I also want to change Saturday to another free choice. Sorry I have no idea what to call it. :)
Ok, anyway, now that I have taken care of that business, I have a great picture for you. Also, I get to tell the secret surprise early. We got Marlee's blessing early not tomorrow, but we got it today! She was blessed with a new quarter horse! She is an 8 year old gray mare. She is so pretty! Hey how about Surprise Saturday - for the name of the weekly blog! Surprise us with what you choose to blog about. That works for me. :)! Anyway, I am rambling because I am not feeling well and my thoughts are running together! So just check out the picture and I will tell you more about Mystic Rain later - that is the new horse's name! Marlee and I named her!
Good night all - have a great Sunday!

No comments: