Monday, November 19, 2007

Miracle Monday

I know that some groups here on Blog Spot have cathcy little names for the days, but I am not in those groups or even know much about any of them. SO I thought I would have my own little catch phrases for the days of the week. Miracle Monday - Miracles happen all the time and Monday is a day that we need to an uplifting story so tell me something wonderful that has happened in your life. Twofer Tuesday - I want to know 2 significant events on that day. Wild Wednesday - tell about the wild things going on in your life - this can be many things; anything YOU consider wild. I actually have to steal one from another group because I like the Thankful Thursday - what are you thankful for? Fun Friday - There have to be things that are going on that are just FUN this is the day to share those things! Savvy Saturdays - savvy means knowing when to be, where to be, why to be... and what
to do when you get there. So on Saturday share what you know, give advice, etc. Teach someone something. And Spirit Sunday - share something that you have learned through reading or experience or revelation on a spiritual level. I hope that those of you reading will either start blogging with me or at the very least comment on my blogs with your own stories. If you want to join the blog and have another idea for a day - Hey I am open!!! Ok so here is my miracle for the week. Like I said miracles happen all the time and sometimes we really do not even realize that we have been blessed with a miracle. I want to thank God for my miracle marriage. I think that in today's society divorce is so easily available. I want to thank God for commitment. Larry and I have been married for 19 years. There really has not been one easy year out of those 19! We have had a lot against us from the very beginning from an ex wife and step-children,not easy to say the least, to cancer, losing a baby, adoption and custody battles - you name it. But the one thing that we have had for us is the only thing we need - GOD - If God be FOR US who can be against us? Well, He has proven Himself to us in every situation. I will not say that God has never let me down, because let's face it - being let down means being disappointed and honestly He disappoints me a lot. That means He doesn't give me what I want all the time. But He has never FAILED me. He is always there and always working things for my good (Romans 8:28)! I may not always see it - thus the disappointment, but He is always on my side and working things to the good! Larry and I have maintained our marriage because we have kept God as the center - the glue- to hold us together. It is not your Love that holds your marriage together, but your marriage that holds your love together! You may not always LOVE your spouse - the feelings may not be love at all at times :) - but you made a commitment to be married so you marriage will hold your love together in those fleeting moments of "no love". We learned that from our Pastor in Florida - Dr. Mark Chironna and it has really stuck with us! So on this Miracle Monday, I thank God for our Miracle marriage where we have overcome so many obstacles, stayed together and are even more in Love today than we were when our journey began! What is your miracle on this Monday???? You can answer on Tuesday or wed, or Thurs..... :)!
Good night all!

No comments: