Friday, November 9, 2007

Without A Trace

I love this show! There is a problem though - they moved it to the same time frame as ER. I would say that Without a Trace would be my pick BUT this IS Er's last season! I loved it when WAT was on Sundays after Cold Case and then there were no complications. BUt like last night I had to choose WAT because it was a continuance from CSI. I have a few shows I watch each week and they are mostly at 9 and 10 PM - AFTER the kids are settled and in bed or on the way to bed! WAT just happens to be a fave, but the real fave is Law and Order SVU!!!! Love it!!!!!! I hope that there will be more cross overs like lst night that was a very good show. I enjoyed it. And I hope that ER goes out with a bang this year and has some really great guest performances - like from people from the past - Carter, Benson, and all the others even Clooney!!!!!
SO what is your fave show and your opinions of the shows? Comment or email me and let me know!

No comments: