Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Twofer Tuesday

Number one - kids say the funniest things: Tonight Larry and I went out to dinner - not a restaurant, but fast food and not alone with Shelby and Kristofer. Shelby is my 2 year old niece and of course Kristofer is our 4 year old son. Shelby said the funniest thing tonight. We were going to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken / Taco Bell. You know the ones that have both together. Well, anyway, as we approached Shelby started yelling, "That's Chicken bell - it's chicken bell we are going to chicken bell". Larry and I were cracking up, but hey it really makes since! K.F. Chicken / Taco Bell - equals Chicken Bell! They so need to change their name!!!! Too cute!!!! Dinner was fun! Shelby is such a cute little riot!!!!
Number two - My morning was blessed with the arrival of Shelby as usual and then Keara - missed her so much over the Holiday weekend and then little miss Brianna came in. I was very happy to see her! When Stacey told me she was starting to get picked up today for school, I took it to mean that she was getting picked up by the bus at her daycare, but she meant she would be picked up here every morning! I was very happy about that. Now I get to see both girls for a while every morning and get to give a hug and kiss each morning! I truly love these girls just like they are already ours! i just pray that things work out that way!
Another nice thing - ok this is 3 I know! We had lunch with Kourtnee and Craig today! That was a nice little get together with just the 4 of us plus Shelby! All in all a nice day - weather wise, too. Oh and a big thing! we found out that a little country gas station and bait store less than 3 miles from our house sells HORSE FEED and a good feed, too, and a whole lot cheaper!!!! So we save on feed, and save tons on gas! we had been driving about 20 plus miles to get our feed!!!!! Pays to stop at little stores to get gas even if they are about 3 cents more than everyone else! :) Glad we did today and glad that Larry saw the feed sign!!! Cannot believe we have never noticed it before, but we usually just pass right by that store.
Hope you all had a great day and an wonderful night!

No comments: