Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why blogging

Here is another blog in the same night! I just wanted to give a brief explaination of why I have decided to blog. Actually, I love to write and have been putting bulletins and blogs on My space since I started my account there. This is just another and different way to post things on my mind, things going on in the family, devotions, and my opinions on different things going on in general. I also read my step - daughter's blog and saw that she is getting paid to blog and thought "why not?" I have been told so many times by so many people that I should write a book. Maybe this will be a beginning to that or not? Who knows? I do know that I have a lot of great things to share. I have been through so many things and have always prayed that God would allow me to use the trials and tests to help others. I hope that you as readers will be blessed in some way as I blog and I hope that you will comment and ask questions if you feel the need. I am excited about this new opportunity! I will be back tomorrow for the latest in our adventure of family and farm life! :)

No comments: