Friday, November 30, 2007

Missed Thankful Thursday - Fun Friday

Well, I missed last night. So I will have to write the a thankful blog next week. But everyone knows how thankful I am for my family and my life. Most of all I am thankful for my Savior - Jesus Christ!
Fun Friday was good. We rented Bridge to Terabithia - may not have spelled that right! It was not what the kids thought it was going to be but they did like it. They want us to buy it. We rarely ever rent movies, because it is a waste because we normally buy them anyway :). It made me want to go out into our woods and see what is out there! It definitely made the kid in me what to go explore!!!! I am going to bed now even though it is Friday. we have to be up early to go get ready for the parade that we are in tomorrow to represent Foster Care and Adoption! Marlee is riding in her first parade (a horse) on Sunday. I am sure we will have pics up soon! have a blessed weekend!

No comments: