Friday, November 23, 2007

Fun Friday

Ok so today was technically Black Friday, but here on my blog it is Fun Friday! Today was fun for me. My mom, sister, Kourtnee, Marlee, Kalee went to lunch and a little shopping for a girl's day -BUTTTT Craig joined us! So it was all of us girls with Craig oh yeah and Aiden. Grandpa kept the boys - Drae, TJ and Kris while Robert went to visit a friend and Angel, Alex and Larry had to work. We had a good time. Then My mom, Dad, Vicky, Robert, Kourtnee, Craig and Larry and I went to The Murphy House for the Friday night seafood buffet! we had a good time. On the way there Craig asked Larry for Kourtnee Renee's hand in Marriage. Larry gave his blessing and they have picked out the rings - now we aer just waiting for the date! So all in all we had a great day. The wonderful thing that happened the other day to Marlee and all of us actually is not going to happen Sunday - instead it will be tomorrow if all goes well. So you may get the wonderful news tomorrow! I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments: