Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

This will be short. I am tired and have soooo much to do tomorrow. What are your plans for Thanksgiving? I am having all my family here. My mom and dad are coming from Va., My sister and brother-in-law are already here from Va. and Alex, Angela and Aiden and Kourtnee and Craig will be coming. It will be a full house, but I would not want it any other way! We have a wonderful menu every year. That will have to be a part of tomorrow's blog. Still have that wonderful thing for Marlee that i will share on Sunday when it actually "takes place". Since this is Wild Wednesday, I want to share the wild thing for the day. I had all the kids here today and that in itself is pretty wild! They are so great though! I Love them all - when I say all - I mean mine and Stacey's girls, too. Then Aiden and his mommy came over later and the wild thing is that Aiden walked today!!!!!!! That is just so wild to me because it seems only yesterday he and his mommy moved here and in few short days he will be ONE YEAR OLD!!!! WILD!!!! He is so adorable, but the other wild thing is that I did not go grab my camera!!! I am ashamed of myself!!! I will get plenty of pictures tomorrow though! Good night all and I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments: