Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wild Wednesday

It was so wild I cannot even go into it! We had a family crisis to day - with a family of our size that is not that rare, but it can get wild! I will just leave it at that! No one is physically injured or anything like that! :) Church was good tonight as usual! May have to use some of it for Spirit Sunday's blog! Kris decided to stay home with mommy, daddy and Shelby today and we had Aiden today as well - that in itself was wild - the 3 of them! They are all so cute together! Aiden is almost 1 (next week), Shelby 2 and Kris just turned 4. It was a fun day! I love having them home. I love having my husband home, too, but he really does need a job so please keep praying for him to get a job! It would be nice if we could afford for both of us to stay home! We are now "used to" each other enough that I really do not even think we would want to kill each other after a time of being together 24 /7! :) Love you baby!!!
well, anyway that is it for tonight - sleep awaits and it is calling my name tonight!!!
Good night all! Have a wonderfully blessed Thursday!!!!!

No comments: