Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday

This will be short tonight because I am extremely tired! Today was busy but nice. Alex passed his written test today for his license! Larry was off and we had breakfast together with Aiden and then we went to Family Dollar while Alex finshed his test. I was very surprised to find their good deals on some cute little boy clothes and bought Aiden a couple of outfits and a Curious George stuffed toy. Then we checked Marlee out of school early, went by Target to see Angela and took Alex to work at Wal-Mart. Larry, Marlee, Aiden and I went to lunch at Golden Corral. It was Mexican day on the buffet. We then went to The Country Connection Western Store and Marlee was able to find the PERFECT shirt for her rodeo finals on Saturday. That was awesome because we were worried that we would have to search and search! Aiden again had to have ( Meme had to get him) a little stuffed horse that looks just like Dusty, Marlee's barrel racing horse and the favorite of our horses. Then we picked up Kris and the other kids and went to Target and picked up Angela. we went to Wendy's for dinner. We had salads! They were great. Larry and I both really like the Chicken BLT Salad and the Mandarin Chicken salad. SO we got one of each and split them! The best way to eat! I love having a husband that likes to share! :) Then it was off to Wal-Mart to get a shirt for me for church since I dropped honey mustard dressing on mine and did not want to go to church with a big spot. Good excuse for a new shirt. Marlee, Angela and I ran in to search for me a shirt and found great deals on some purses as well!!! Went in for a shirt and came out with a huge bag :)! Saw a great friend while there - Ms. Sara and her daughter - that I used to keep - Octavia. Then off to church. Had a great time love the teachings on Wed. nights. Then back to Wal - Mart to pick Alex up and we bought Aiden a couple more outfits - well this time his mommy bought them. i did buy a shirt to go with the outfit I bought him earlier! Then we all came home finished up homework and got the kids in bed. I am sitting on my bed now blogging and ready to fall asleep! So good night all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok I will comment myself here - so much for SHORT!!!