Monday, November 26, 2007

Miracle Monday

Well, today I experienced a miracle with my daughter that I was never able to experience myself. This is just a part of the journey that I am so enjoying with Kourtnee!!! I love her so much and her baby girl is the miracle I am blogging about today! Kourtnee had to go the hospital this morning. She was having a lot of pelvic pressure and then contractions that were 5 to 7 minutes apart. They picked me up and we went to the hospital. Things are completely fine. She was a little dehydrated (that caused the contraction like feelings) and has an urinary tract infection. They told her to drink triple the amount she is drinking. Her cervix was very high and all is well. Sydnee did not like the monitor on her belly though. When she finally found it she started kicking it really hard and with rhythm! You would be hearing the heart beat very steadily and then in a good rhythm but much slower a large thump and then thump and you could see the monitor actually pop up. It was so funny - she either found it to be like a toy or wanted it off of her!!! :) then she went swimming and the nurse had a hard time finding the heart beat again, but we were not worried because her mommy could feel her swimming around in there. She does that with the doctor's office, too. I told Kourtnee that her favorite game is going to be Hide and Seek and in the pool Marco Polo since she lies to swim and be hard to find! I, of course, do feel some pain through this experience because I see what all Larry and I have missed out on together, but Kourtnee is giving me such great joy by allowing me to experience it fully with her! I would not trade this for anything in the world! I said that Sydnee Renee' is getting anxious to see her Meme and to make sure that Aiden is not getting too much attention, but I told her to wait a couple more months! :) All is well though Thank God! I am thankful today for my miracle grand daughter and for my daughter who is allowing me to share in her joy!!! I love you Kourtnee Renee' and Little Nee Nee'!!!!

No comments: