Sunday, November 11, 2007

Go Pack!

I failed to mention yesterday, that our Wolfpack defeated the Tarheels! Go Pack! I am not big on Pro Football, but I do like my NC State Wolfpack, University of Florida Gators and longest running favorites - Oklahoma University Sooners! Well, yesterday the UNC Tarheels came to NCSU and were beat by the PACK!!! A great victory!!!! To my misguided friends who are Tarheel Fans - you know who you are - I just have two words for you - GOOOOOOOOO PACKKKKKK!!! I just love VICTORY!!!!! :)
HOpe everyone had a great Sunday and an awesome weekend! Remember the Veterans tomorrow! I know I will be especially thinking of my daddy who is now in Heaven! There are several others, but I believe I will save that blog for tomorrow and go to bed for the night!
God bless you all and have a wonderful week!
Go Pack, Go Gators, Go Sooners!!!!
Good night!

No comments: