Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My first blog outside of My space

Well, I have done it. I have created a blog! I am excited about this new adventure. I hope that you will all enjoy sharing my life as a TULA mommy. Oh, what does that mean? It stands for - Total Unconditional Love and Acceptance- TULA. That is what I try to be with God's help. I try to totally uncondtionally love and accept all of my children and even those children who are in my life for a short time through foster care or other means. This will be the place that I share my joys, pains, advice, questions about that and many other areas in my life. I hope you enjoy and comment when you are here. That is it for the first blog of mine. You can read other blogs on Myspace. if you are not on my firend's list there already comment or email me and I will give you my url to my space. I have tons of pictures there as well! Well, here's to a new adventure! Come with me!!!

No comments: