Saturday, November 10, 2007

November is National Adoption Month

Hello everyone, Hope your weekend is going as well as ours has thus far. We went to see a movie with our county's adoption group this morning - Ratatouille. If you have not seen it - let me say the kids and Larry really enjoyed it. I thought it was a cute movie, but not one of my favorites from Disney. It did follow the Disney pattern of a single parent :). Not sure why they do that but they do. I just had trouble seeing all the rats all over the place - cartoon or not! :) It was cute though and the kids from Kristofer (almost 4 years old) to Marlee (14 1/2 years old) all enjoyed it and came out talking about it. After the movie we went to McDonald's and had lunch and then back to the movies to see 2 more movies that we had wanted to see (these are not first run - we go to the $1.50 movie theatre). First we saw The Nanny Diaries. It was a bit slow, but it sped up a little. Aside from only a few "choice" words it was a good movie. Even the boys wanted to see it, but the talking afterward was not all enthusiastic and positive, but nothing too bad. So I would say use your own judgement on that one. I did think it was slow and Marlee did as well, but we both thought it got better as it went on and we enjoyed it but would not buy it to watch again. We do buy a lot of movies and this is not one we would purchase. The last movie we watched was No Reservations. Now this movie was a good one! Zeta-Jones was great! Love her! This was a great family movie and all the kids and Larry and I all enjoyed this one! Tear jerking scenes and laughter combined to make this movie a must see family movie! We then came home and had Spaghetti for dinner because they ate Spaghetti in the movie and Larry had to have it for dinner :)! I took a nice relaxing bubble bath with my Jacuzzi mat the kids got me a few years ago with my candles all lit and now I am sitting at the computer before heading to bed early! We have church in the morning so I like to get in bed at a decent hour. The 3 boys are in bed asleep and Marlee just finished feeding the horses their nightly feeding - she spoils her horses so much - that is for another blog though :)! Kalee is bathing and getting ready for bed. SO Larry and I are going to cuddle up in bed and stay warm and watch a "little" TV until we fall asleep in each others' arms! Too sweet right?! :)
Good night all and thank you for stopping by!

No comments: