Friday, November 9, 2007

Kristofer John Reeves

Well, it is official! We received the finalized decree of adoption! No more foster children in our home as of this week - they are all adopted. I told Kris the other morning after we got the decree- "Kris, you know what?" He said, "what?". I said, "You are now Kristofer John Reeves and I am your mommy and daddy is your daddy!" He looked at me like I was totally crazy and said, "yeah Mommy OK"! Larry and I just cracked up at his face. He must have been thinking "my mommy has lost her mind!" LOL. He will be 4 on Tuesday! I cannot believe it! Today was something just as cute. Larry came home early and picked him up early. He ran into my room when he got home and said, "Mommy (very excited) today is a TREAT DAY!" I said, "Well Hey bubba what are you doing home already?" and he said, "that is what I said it is a treat day! I got a lollipop and my daddy picked me up early!" It was so cute!!!! He was home with just daddy and mommy for a little while. He came running in a little while later and the look on his little face was purely priceless! He said, "Mommy, Daddy fixed Kourtnee's car - ALREADY!!!!" The already was so dramatic - I guess he thought it would take him a long time. Hmmmm what does that mean daddy??? lol maybe that he thinks you are slow??? Just playing! Kris is riot. He is such a cute kid and so full of energy and life! And as of October 31, 2007 he is legally and officially our son, Kristofer John Reeves! Adoption is Awesome!!!!
Stay tuned for more adventures of the Reeves Family! There is always something going on here!

No comments: