Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday night TV

This is one night that we watch pretty much from 8 to 11 PM. We start off with Survivor China. We have watched Survivor since it began. We do like the show. It is not something that we get upset if we miss though. We like to make our picks and see who wins! I like Eric this season, but think he might be going very soon. I am actually not a major fan of one person yet. I know it is late in the game to be picking someone, but honestly I am just not sure about anyone! Now there is CSI. Love it. Have been watching it from the beginning as well. Like the original the best. Watch CSI: New York sometimes and Miami even less. Sara is saying goodbye according to all the commercials, so I am not going to end this post until later. I am still trying to decide whether to watch ER or Without a Trace at 10! I just watched the end of CSI. I am sad to see Sara leave, but the way she left - only goodbye in a note - she will be back. I am pretty certain of that. I liked the commercial at the very end that she did - for Foster care! I am not sure that CSI will be the same without her. I hope that they knew what they were doing - the writers I mean. Or perhaps she decided to do something more. She is a great actress. Sara will be missed on CSI! so now - Without a Trace or ER. Man this is tough!!!! I may have to flip back and forth! Wouldn't you just know it - first commercial - same time!!!! I flipped over to ER and it is on commercial, too! just great - guess I will have to get a run down of ER off the web later! Well I flipped over again just in time to see Abbie run into her husband's arms!!! Great moment - too bad she cheated on him! How long will it take for him to find out? Or with the writer's strike will he EVER find out? Went back to Without a Trace and then flipped over again. I had to actually laugh out loud when Morris said to Harold, "Dude, that's a rental!" After Harold saved a boy's life in the tux Morris had rented for him. It was intense and then hilarious! Nice job there ER. Adding a little comedy like that is nice! Without a Trace - Nancy Mckeon - Jo from Facts of Life - was great on the show. I was glad to see her still acting. I loved her on the lifetime series The Division! Plus all the Lifetime Movies she has done. I miss Lifetime TV! Wow back to ER just flipped over and now Harold is in the awful blue tux! Is it not bad enough that he is one of the dorkiest guys ever now he has to wear that tux?! But hey he is a nice guy staying with the boy's dad. Morris cracks me up! I really used to hate his character thought he was just plain stupid and the show did not need him, but now I get a kick out of him and see his antics as nice comedy relief! I missed something though during my 'flipping". Abbie just told Kevin she hoped everything works out. Can someone fill me in?! Back to Without a Trace. It was good - hate to say it but very predictable - had it figured out early in the show. Missed the last of ER. So if anyone watched please fill me in.
Ok that is it for the TV review :). Personally today was a good day. WE GOT RAIN!!!! It was nice to see finally! I also have Shelby back now. She is my 2 year old niece - well she is my best friend's daughter and I have decided to start keeping her again. It is nice to have her here! She is a joy! I am sure there will be pics of her soon! She was in the picture of the birthday party. Well, my sister and brother-in-law will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to see them. They live in Virginia where my parents live as well and it is always so great to see them. we are going to our new little seafood buffet tomorrow night! I will let you know how that goes! :) The kids are all well! Kris is doing much better and loves being "4". hope everyone has a great weekend starting with tomorrow - FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: