Friday, November 9, 2007

Found a new seafood buffet!!!

Ok so we love seafood!!! My sister and brother - in - law and parents all live in Virginia and they have this little restaurant that has a seafood buffet on Friday nights. When they come here they ALWAYS say you need to find a good seafood buffet! Well, tonight Larry and I went to the Murphy House in Louisburg! It was awesome!!!!! I mean all the seafood you could want - fish, shrimp - peel and eat and fried, clam strips, fried oysters, STUFFED CRAB, and so much more. But that is not all they had Fried and Barbecued chicken, salisbury steak, NC Bar-B-Que, and tons of deserts! This was a great dinner - you can bet we will be going back quite a bit!!! I can't wait to take my family there next week because this place puts their little seafood place to shame :). It was really good! It was also nice because it was just the 2 of us - date night! We went shopping a little after dinner for Christmas - can you believe how the year has flown. Kris will turn 4 next week and Thanksgiving is JUST around the corner. Then I haev Kourtnee's shower, then all the Christmas parties and parades we are a part of - oh my goodness, I am going to be so busy from here on out!!!! I will still be here typing some of my adventure daily or maybe nightly. I am enjoying this! I hope to be getting paid soon by payperpost.com. So keep coming back and reading more and more! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: