Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Twofer Tuesday

Today was a nice day! The weather and all! I had Aiden all day so that is one of the wonderful things of today! He is such a blessing to our family! He is getting so big and is so full of laughter and joy! He is always smiling! Being a MEME is so awesome! Another great thing happened today, but I feel that I cannot really post it until it ACTUALLLY HAPPENS - it was a phone call about something happening on Sunday. SO I think I will wait until Sunday to post it. SO for my second wonderful thing today I am going to say chatting a few minutes with my neighbor today! She is so sweet and just an all around wonderful person! We are so blessed to have her and her husband as neighbors! This is a busy time of year, I know, but remember to be thankful for all the "little blessings" in your life! DO not take anything for granted! Thank God daily for your health, your family, your friends, your home, the fact that you can pray to Him. All these things are daily blessings that we all too often take for granted!
Good night!
Love to you all,
Melissa

No comments: