Monday, November 12, 2007

Urgent Care

Well, tonight we had to take our little man to the urgent care. He has an infection. A little personal, but he is going to ahve to be circumsized and now that he is adopted we can have that done! He was so brave. Then he and daddy and I went to eat. He said, "Mommy, I don't want to eat at home I want to go out to eat." Ok so we spoil our kids and they love to eat out! We know all the kids eat free spots lol! With all of our kids we have to! I had a good day with my kids home from school today. Marlee had to practice for her finals on Saturday (Barrel Race). Drae did not qualify this year, but he will next year!!! Anyway Marlee gave all the kdis rides and then rode them with her bareback! It was a load of laughs. They had a great time and I loved watching them! It was a bit nippy out, but other than that very nice! I thought of my daddy alot today. I think of him often but on his birthday, vets day and other holidays - I think of him a little more. I thought of how he would have loved to see this little piece of Heaven we have here. I thought of how he would have loved my kids! I miss him so much sometimes. My dad and i were very close as I grew up , but when he and my mother divorced (I was 15) I chose to stay with her. That put a little strain on our relationship and due to many other factors I went many years without a relationship, but God graciously gave us 3 wonderful months before he died! If I have any regret it was missing out on so much time with him. I also give the advice - do not hold grudges - forgive let go and go on. Time is too short to waste being angry or just hanging on to the past!!
My dad was a good man. He taught me to fish and hunt and I can hang with the best men in fishing! :) I miss him and love him forever! On this day I also give special thought to my step dad. He is also a great man! I have been blessed! he is extremely good to my kids as well and makes my mom happy! So I thank god for him! My step son was in the service before he died, too and we miss him everyday! He was such a great little red headed boy and became such a handsome young man. His life was taken much too fast! Buddy is missed and loved with all our hearts and is in our thoughts and conversations all the time! There are so many people to thank for our freedom in this country! How would I ever list even the ones in my family and life?! To all of you who read this if you ahve served our country - THANK YOU! I honor you today and always! Thank God we live in this country and people like you CHOOSE to protect our rights and our freedom! God bless you all!
Good night!

No comments: