Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kris is 4 years old!

Another blog about Kristofer! Today was his birthday! He was so excited! He woke up this morning and said, "Mom am I going to school?" I said, "do you want to?" He said, "No." So I asked him if he wanted to stay home with me that I only had a few things to do and errands to run and he could go with me. He said, "No I want to go to my Birthday." I said, "well it is your birthday right now!" He said, "no mom i mean I want to go to my party!!!" I said, "Your party is tonight after school." He said, "wellllll I want to party all day!" I cracked up laughing! I thought to myself we are going to have to watch this one close - he is only 4 and wants to party all day!!! LOL. he is so cute! We went to McDonald's and the kids played and ate and played some more and then we ate cake and opened presents. Everyone took a goody bag filled with candy and party favors. Everyone seemed to have a great time. If you have a myspace you can see the pictures if you are on my friends' list. If not send a request! I hope everyone is as blessed as I am! Blogs to come with more than Kristofer :)!! He is our baby boy though! The youngest! By the way, McDonald's in Zebulon was great! They do not do birthdays, but they let us decorate the outside play area and were very helpful and friendly! It was great! Have a great night and I will be back tomorrow with more on the adventures of the Reeves Family!
Here is a birthday party picture for you:

No comments: